Dr. Jim Di Blasi, D.C.
Reaching across borders to help across the map! It doesn't matter where you live, help is here.
- 1977 - Graduated in December from Life Chiropractic College; Marietta,GA Doctor of Chiropractic - Cum Laude
- 1974 - AttendedNew York Chiropractic College; Manhattan, New York
March of 1978 to present: Private practice in Acworth, Georgia.
Dr Jim received personal training from Drs. Clarence Gonstead, Vernon Pierce, Glenn Stillwagon, Clay Thompson, Alan Fuhr, Devi Nambudridpad, Eric Berg and John Brimhall. These doctors were pioneers who actually developed the techniques we use at this center.
Dr. Di Blasi is a Certified Brimhall Practitioner. He has also lectured, taught, been a guest speaker on many occasions and written articles about health and wellness.
He was chosen to learn the Neurologic Relief Centers Technique. This technique has given relief to those suffering with Fibromyalgia, Migraines, Peripheral Neuropathy, Vertigo and a host of other serious conditions. Check out the testimonial section to read more.
Recently became a Cellular Healing Specialist. This enable him to identify and successfully treat the ROOT cause of illness.
Licensures and Certifications
- Georgia Board of Chiropractic
- Nambudridpad's Allergy Elimination Technique (N.A.E.T.)
- Brimhall Certified Practitioner
- Disability Impairment Rating
- Electric Therapeutic Modalities
- Neurologic Relief Centers Technique
- Certified by The Institute of Rehabilitative Nutrition for Advanced Clinical Nutrition
- Cellular Healing Specialist
Professional Memberships and Associations American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
- National Association Of Professionals
- The Foundation For Wellness Professionals
- Health Centers of the Future