A Good Faith Estimate is available for those who are uninsured or cash patients. This will be communicated both orally and presented to you upon arrival at our clinic.
Good Faith Estimate:
- Specific to each patient.
- Includes the cost of expected items and services
- Given orally and in writing
- Will be accessible in a format to your needs
- Will include estimates from any other providers who may be involved in care
- Will include the expected scope of any recurring primary items or services
- Will not exceed 12 months for recurring items/services
- Should be signed by the patient