Stem Cell Therapy
Before making a final decision, its important to explore all options available if you have been considering stem cell therapy for a pain relief. Stem cell therapy involves injecting cells from your own adipose tissue or bone marrow, or cells from a close relative, into the affected area.
At Acworth Wellness Center, we use regenerative medicine instead of stem cell therapy. Our treatment involves injections of Exosomes that contain various healing components.
Considering Stem Cell Therapy?
Get the facts first!
Concerns About Bone Marrow and Adipose Stem Cell Therapy
Considering the concerns associated with bone marrow and adipose stem cell therapy, exploring alternative options like regenerative medicine may be a good idea.
Below are some facts about stem cell therapy using bone marrow:
- The treatment is highly invasive, requiring the doctor to drill into the bone to extract the cells.
- The procedure can be quite painful and may increase the risk of infection.
- The cells are the same age as the donor and may have lost significant healing power.
Here are some facts about adipose tissue stem cell therapy:
- Adipose tissue is the medical term for the fat tissue in the body.
- Since toxins can be stored in fat tissue, they may end up in the injections, which can reduce their effectiveness.
- As the donor ages, so do the cells and they may have lost some of their healing power compared to younger cells.
Find Lasting Relief and Alleviate Pain with Exosome Therapy
Exosomes, when injected into an injured or dysfunctional area, can stimulate and enhance your body’s natural ability to heal itself. They offer numerous benefits and serve as cell communicators, directing cells to the site where they are required.
As cell coordinators, exosomes can send a signal to cells to come to the affected area and facilitate the regeneration and healing of injured tissue.
Exosome therapy concentrates healing agents and applies them to the affected area, such as knees, shoulders, and hips, among others. Injected directly into the affected region, the agents can begin communicating with the cells in that area immediately, which is a defining characteristic of regenerative medicine.
Exosome therapy is a minimally invasive outpatient treatment, allowing you to resume your daily activities immediately after your appointment. The success of this regenerative treatment lies in its ability to address the underlying cause of your pain, rather than just focusing on the pain itself.
If you have been thinking about stem cell therapy in Acworth, Marietta, Kennesaw, Powder Springs, or throughout the Atlanta Metro area, call us today at (770) 974-2405 to schedule a free consultation.